CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, December 1, 2007

There goes that idea...

So we've got a number of HOV lanes around here and of course, since I'm lone commuter to work, I never get the benefit of driving in them. I've always wondered if people put dummys in their car to use the lanes. Guess so. Guess I won't be trying it either unless I feel like getting a hefty ticket. I bet you anything people around here do this and don't get caught.

From article: "In the passenger seat was the pale head of a mannequin stuffed in a sweatshirt and wearing a hat. The usually white, Styrofoam head had been painted beige to give it a more lifelike appearance. On the head was a baseball hat tilted toward the driver."

2 comments:

Linsey said...

Did you watch the season end of the Hills?

I don't watch it but thought you'd have a very amusing take on the end.

Also, do you have sometime next week to meet up. I have some holiday cheer for you.

Anonymous said...

I remember the tour guide telling us about this on our 8th grade field trip. She said many people also use infant carriers and just put a baby doll inside.