CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, January 6, 2008

A photo extravaganza

Well not really but I got some fun photos that someone may appreciate (though, I may have lost most of my readers due to my extend absence). Oh well. I like them, so I will post them. Screw y'all.

First, some old stuff:

1. Christmas tree @ Capitol with the Capitol dome in the background



2. Cooper in his sweet Old Navy parka



3. My younger sis doing what she does best...texting



And now, a few new ones. This afternoon it was quite nice out so we took Cooper to a park right down the street:

4. Coop and Daddy



5. Coop and Mommy



6. Coop meeting a pony!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, your dog is getting BIG. Oh, and nice hat in the New Year's pictures!

~Amber

Linsey said...

have you completely given up on your blog? What do I have to distract me at work anymore....

Anonymous said...

so i was bored and randomly clicked on this link and what do i find to my surprise! an updated blog! good to have ya back killer! but i will say... you used swimmingly in your about me... hmmm