CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Cold shower anyone?

Whelp, it was a hot one here today folks. Hit 102...and if anyone has been in DC in the summer, you know what a sweltering swamp it is. So even 80 can be bad...but 102? Holy shit. The minute you walk outside you can feel the heat and humidity hit you like a brick wall. I can say I've felt nothing like it in Ohio, FOR SURE.

Speaking of the good ol' midwest, I'm headed back to Mentor tomorrow for some old fashioned R&R, in a house that is clean and not in the hood. Taking Cooper in the car by myself, which should be a real trip considering he can't sit still for 5 minutes and feels the need to sit in my lap every time we're in the car. Yep...gonna be a very very long drive.

Might not be posting till next week as a result of my trip, and I know you'll all miss me so...but in return, I'll try to get real cute puppy pics this weekend for you all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

umm where is the official countdown til schatz and anita arrives on your blog?

Linsey said...

I must concur that it was an awful and disgusting day.

Gross