CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, August 2, 2007

I like food.

So I'm watching the episode of Top Chef that I recorded last night and I'm thrilled to see that they are doing a Bertolli frozen meal in a bag challenge! I frigging love that stuff. I have like 3 bags of it in my freezer right now. If you've tried the Stouffers and Lean Cuisine meal in a bag things and thought eh this is pretty disgusting (as I have), you have to try the Bertolli stuff. Esp when we both work like 50-60 hours a week and neither of us wants to roast a friggin chicken or something. Damn good shit. Don't look at most of the nutritional info tho.

I'm also thrilled because tomorrow night we are having dinner at Dino up in Cleveland Park, an italian restaurant I have heard SO much about and have been wanting to try for a super long time. Since Scott leaves for his 3 week work trip to Germany on Saturday AND since Dino started Restaurant Week early ($30.07 for 3 courses per person!!), it is the perfect opportunity. Not sure if anyone reads this has ever been there, but if you didn't like it then don't tell me lol.

Back to Top Chef..still not so thrilled by any of the contestants this year. Hung drives me freaking nuts. I like Casey (sometimes), Howie (sometimes), Tre (sometimes, he made some funny comments about chicken) and CJ...kind of.

Whatever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude i feel you bout top chef! i'm obsessed with that show.. and i don't even really have a favorite.. i liked how until he became a big blubbering emotional time bomb, and all the girls annoy me.. casey is soso.. i'd say tre and cj are my top two. lol tre and that chicken comment were pretty funny.. and cj is kinda humorous too!
basically i love the head chef!
remember the days of stephen season one? and crazy ass marcel? ahhhh tear

MellyDoodle said...

FOAM!