CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, September 14, 2007

I need a loan, bitch

Lots of things going on lately. We finally found a new home! Of course not to PURCHASE, because I can't afford the payments on a half million dollar house, so we're stuck renting again. Oh well. We got it month-to-month so in case we find something to el purchase in the meantime we aren't stuck in a 1 year lease.

Anyhoo...

So the house is bigger than what we have now (thank god), in a MUCH nicer neighborhood (yay!), on the GW Parkway instead of Rt. 1 (super duper yay), but it is definitely further from DC. That was kind of the compromise, I suppose. We needed a bigger yard for the Coopster to run around in, and ya just don't find that in DC. I mean, I'd be living IN DC if I could, instead of the burbs. Personally I'm still waiting for the day when I can afford one of those $5million dollar homes in Northwest.

So we start moving Oct 1, which I do not look forward to the act of actually moving, but I know after its done I'm no longer a resident of the hood.

In other news...I work a lot? Yeah that's really about it. Once we start moving I"ll be posting photos of the new digs.

I still need a vacation!! Come on people. SOMEONE has to want to go on a weekend trip. Atlantic City? Anyone?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I should send you a picture of our apartment's living room right now - it is overflowing with boxes. We sign all the papers on Friday the 28th and should get the keys yet that day! Best of luck to you and Scott - I know how stressful this all can be!!

Amber