CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Muh new ride!

Folks, some sad news. Blueberry is no more. She was traded in yesterday for a pretty new car, in the interim named Silverberry. As to why I bought a gas guzzler, I don't know. I haven't figured it out myself yet, but look how cute it is, and its turbo! I will seriously plow the fuck over those green reflective "caution, children at play" signs parents put in the street when they are too fucking lazy to watch their own kids. I HATE THOSE. Anyhow, here she is (oh ya its a Volkswagen Tiguan, I love that good German engineering)

1. Silverberry's Butt


2. Side A


3. Side B

1 comments:

gt said...

Hey there- so I actually don't think I have another way to get in touch with you... LAME...

Anyways - hope all is well with you, Scott, your pup and your new car..

In exciting news, my media collective's feature doc is playing @ Silverdocs which is in DC (Silver Springs MD to be exact)

http://silverdocs.com/festival/films/2008/docuclub-works-presents-stages/

I don't know where you live exactly in the DC area, but I was curious if it would be possible for me to crash on your couch Sunday night the 15th - they're comping our hotel but not until Monday night.

I will make you dinner and bring you wine :)

Plus like Jesus I haven't seen you in awhile - it would be nice to catch up.

No worries if not - but I thought I'd see. Either way we should get lunch or something while I am in town.

You can email me at gina@meerkatmedia.org to let me know and to escape this comment awfulness!

-Gina

-Gina