CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Adventures in Cooking

Here's what I've made in the past 2 days:

First: Open-faced huevos rancheros with homemade guacamole
Verdict: Overall delicious, except for the fact that I accidentally used double the amount of onion in the guac than I needed, so it ended up in the trash.
Sidenote: I take bad food photos. Must improve skillz.



Second: Brown Sugar Organic Banana Ice Cream
Verdict: Friggin muy delicioso
Sidenote: Next time I may try adding walnuts and chunks of chocolate. Oh man. Ohhhhhhh man.



Third: Chocolate Chip Ice Cream (Scotty's request)
Verdict: In progress, but will obviously be delicious as I have mad IcE cReAm SkIlLz




May attempt a thing or 2 tomorrow...not ice cream or fro yo (thank GOD you say), mostly because I ran out of whole milk and half and half and yogurt. Me likey to cook! Unfortunate thing is that I now have huge tubs of fro yo and ice cream sitting around and I want to eat it. Bad bad bad. Anyone want to come over for an ice cream party? MMMMM!

3 comments:

N said...

Um I really want an ice cream maker. Have you made cookies and cream yet with oreos (or if you're cheap like me, generic oreos)?

Anonymous said...

umm can you please fedex me some of that banana deliciousoness

MellyDoodle said...

hehehe when you come visit me i'll make you all kinds of ice cream.

next up: toasted coconut mmmmmmm

and i was trying to lose weight...pish posh