CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

We didn't start the fire...oh yeah, we did.

Got the fireplace going! Weeeeeee, right now I'm sitting on the couch next to the roaring fire watching some Dirty Sexy Money. What a good way to spend a Wednesday evening. I also am happy to report that my first attempt at making Enchiladas was successful. Geez. What a day.

This Sunday is our "Dog, Wine, and Cheese" party, and if you are a reader of my blog you are invited. I found out that there are children that will be attending the party, which I'm not very happy about considering I don't like children, but oh well. I'm sure all the wine I plan on drinking will help that. I pray its warm enough out for people to be outside...

Oh yes, Scotty bought us a Christmas tree today! It's not real, which will be a hard adjustment for me because I've never had a fake tree, but it comes with lights already on it which will save me a rising blood pressure from getting the lights just right on the tree. Gotta save that for outside. Now I've got the dilemma of what color ornaments to buy...it's always something.

This is a stupid post. Really I just felt bad because I slacked again on posting. I'm hoping to actually take photos though of the party and post them, so that should entertain everyone for a while :-)

Wee! Dogs, wine and cheese...we are crazy.

1 comments:

MellyDoodle said...

what the FAWK IS THAT