CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I don't feel like blogging

I just can't come up with anything good to say lately. I'm just kinda miserable at my job, and so its really dragging down my sharp wit and stellar sense of humor, which makes blogging fucking lame.

So after typing that last sentence, I sat here and stared at my screen thinking of what else I can write. Uh...

I still have a lot of carrots left. I didn't put enough effort into using them too much. But, they are still fresh, no worries mate. I checked. So far I've done stir fry and vegetable soup. "How un-creative, Mel!!!" you cry? Fuck you.

I made jambalaya pasta tonight, and even went all out and used andouille. It was really good. This week is a good cooking week. Perhaps I should just see that as the only positive thing going on right now and smile. I haven't sliced off a finger, given anyone food poisoning, or made something inedible. Now, it is only Wednesday after all so there's plenty of time left for me to fuck up, so I'm going to knock on my wood nightstand and hope that I didn't just jinx myself. Cause that is really how things are going lately.

Eh. In other news, we are taking a trip up to Ocean City the last week of April and we get to take Mr. Coops with us because they have dog friendly beaches and hotels. PLEAAAAAAAASE I need some good weather. PLEEEASE. I don't know what's going on but I just can't handle this COLD anymore. My fingers and toes are constantly freezing, my office is freezing, I'm just SICK OF IT.

WOW I am throwing myself one hell of a pity party.

1 comments:

Beth said...

GOOOOOD you are so depressing LOL j/k SHEESH perk up or I have nothing to read! DAMMIT!