CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Heh. Heh.

Phone rings.
Scott: "Hello?"
Silence.
Still silence.
Scott: "You fuckin hang up on me you fuckin slut!?!"
Mel: "Who the fuck was that?"
Silence.
Mel: "Hey! What the fuck!"
Scott: "What a fuckin scam this is! These fucking people call every day! Its some card member services, I hit 1 like they said, and I said 'please take me off this list', and they hung up. If they call me again, I swear to god..."
Mel: "Want to go to Chili's?"
Scott: "Yeah."

2 comments:

N said...

We used to get that shit all the time. There's actually a number you can call to get yourself off almost all telemarketer lists within 30 days. Then if you get repeated calls you can report them for harassment. You want the hook up on that number?

MellyDoodle said...

yes!!!!!! thats like 80% of our phone calls, its really annoying.