CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A Quickie

Busy. Here's what the faux is up:

- Interviewing for a job on Thursday
- Not all that interested in job, but if I can get more $$, then I'll entertain it
- Xmas is coming, I haven't written out any cards yet, I don't have anyone's addresses, nor do I have any stamps
- Did you know they have a Mary Poppins broadway musical? I'm watching the movie on TV right now and they just advertised the musical. Super neat.
- Looking forward to my end of the year raise
- Looking forward to taking half the day off tomorrow to go drinking with the co-workers
- Hoping Volkswagen comes to their senses about my LEMON VOLKSWAGEN TIGUAN and strikes a deal with me before I start talking about it on every VW forum and blog I can find
- Chevy Cobalt rental is kinda junky, but ranks much higher than the death trap Hyundai Accent and near-death trap Chevy Aveo
- Did you know they still make cars without automatic windows? They do. Cause I got one parked in my driveway.
- Obsessed with the fireplace
- Hoping the weather will be decent for the drive back to Ohio next week
- Sadness at not spending XMas Eve at the VanEpps household, but curious about perhaps spending it at Winking Lizard with mom and dad and whoever else wants to join!
- thisclose to booking Vegas trip with the girls for Jan 30 - Feb 1! YESSSSS!
- Looking much forward to San Diego work trip in February.
- Any suggestions for March? Thought perhaps I'd try to go somewhere every month until I got poor, bored, or sick of it
- I can't find a dog sweater that fits Mr. Coops...have purchased and returned 3, the one today will be the 4th
- BJ's wholesale club is the devil, as we have a freezer full of cheese sticks, bagel bites, and mac and cheese (theme : we like cheese)
- "please mary poppins, please!" (ok, the movie does not beat Bedknobs and Broomsticks but its pretty awesome...has anyone ever seen that on DVD by the way?)
- I bought an ornament at Disney when I was there 2 weeks ago. I put it on the tree on Sunday, seconds later it fell off and shattered. F-U Disney and your P.O.S. $12 ornament.
- On the other hand, my White House Historical Society collectors ornament is still there, and not broken
- If I could eat Thai food every day, I probably would

Eh. I should probably just delete this post because it REALLY REALLY SUCKS. But, suffer through it, and then realize that I feel bad for what you just endured. All 3 of ya.

1 comments:

N said...

I like lists. Especially when others love them like I do. Please call me when you get home so we can drink wine.