CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, December 28, 2008

holi-dayze

Have returned from ye olde Mentor, Ohio with more stuff than i came with. I'm probably heavier, definitely more tired, and in need of a few days without alcohol. I have also found that more than 5 days back at my parents house is just tooooooo much. Just wayy too much. Scott found the same thing. Good that we've learned our limits there.

Hm. So I'm pretty excited because tomorrow I will be trying out my new Cuisinart ice cream maker (thanks mom Merker) to make some vanilla frozen yogurt (yum!). I will also be attempting roasted butternut squash soup, homemade guacamole, and Marcella Hazan's famous butter and onion tomato sauce. Muy exciting week for me. I will plan on taking some photos of my food adventures and posting!

Yay! Again, nothing funny at all from me to report. Eh. Maybe the end of the year is where I've just lost all my humor and it won't start back up again till Jan 1. Yeah, that's it! The infamous end-of-the-year-loss of humor. Ahem. Whatev.

0 comments: