CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

delicious, tasty, and not horrifically bad for you food items

In my quest to eat healthier (uhhh and drop some poundage off my fat ass but I'm going to be broad here and just say its a quest to eat healthier so when I end up not losing weight I don't feel like a huge asshole), I have found a couple things that are pretty delish, and as the title of my post says, not horrifically bad for you. And because I'm mawesome (meaning MAJORLY AWESOME, use it in a sentence this week), I'm even going to put links in here to the items, so its kinda like a pop-up book! My god, my creativity astounds me.

#1: the Mel McShmuffin. Heheheh I'm clever. So I use a 100 calorie english muffin (good source of fiber, and I am like, all into fiber lately), toast it. Then I take an omelet pan, spray it with Pam Olive Oil Spray (don't get the shitty stuff, cause it sucks), heat it, and then pour in 1/4 cup or so of egg white from le carton. Use some S&P. cook it. Then take out a slice of 1% american cheese ***sitenote: ok, the finding products and linking to them is becoming a real big chore here, so I'm going to stop. you 3 readers are smart, you can figure out what the fuck i'm talking about*** and put it on the english muffin that just came out of the toaster all like toasty and shit. Put the hot egg on it. I then wrap it up in a paper towel and eat it in the car cause I'm hood like that. I'm telling you, its really good and like, 200 calories for breakfast that will actually make you full for hours.

#2: Kashii Roasted Vegetable Crackers spread with contents of 1 Laughing Cow Garlic & Herb Light Cheese Wedge. DELICIOUSOSOOSOOS. Kashii also has REALLY good cheese crackers, kind of like a healthy version of cheeze-its. not the same, but really good.

#3. Fiber One products. I told you about my fiber thing, I'm all nuts about it. Their BEST Products are the Fiber One bars - Oats & Chocolate and their muffin mixes, where I substitute the eggs with egg whites. I make them into mini shmuffins. Real tasty treats. I DO NOT like Fiber One yogurt.

#4. This is not a recipe, but the new Healthy Choice Asian Potstickers meal. I fucking hate frozen meals, and sometimes its a necessity at lunch. But this shit is GOOD. Like, for serious. Go buy one and you tell me if I'm wrong. Cause I'm not. Boo yah.

#5. I was going to type out the recipe for my "Random Ass Vegetable Soup" but I'm kind of tired, and its hard to type out because I don't actually have a recipe, I just make shit up. But its good for you, so I figured I would share it with you 3. Perhaps tomorrow.

2 comments:

MellyDoodle said...

I suppose I should clarify that I eat the McShmuffin in the car ON MY WAY TO WORK...I don't just go make one and sit in the car and eat it. That would be real odd.

MellyDoodle said...

and just for that, noelle, i promise tomorrow you will get random-ass vegetable soup. you have earned it!

i like famazing. and fawsome!