CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, May 7, 2009

More progress

Well, I'm nearing the finish line...I think...

Here's a photo of where I stand as of today:

As you can see, the pile is nearly as tall as my garbage can. Now that's quite impressive.

And I must show you the awesomely awesome tool that has helped me get all of these damn recipes into a binder:

Its an automated 3-hole punch. So all I do is shove a whole pile of my cut-out recipe pages into the thing, and it punches all the holes for me! It is SUPER SUPER cool. Scott just happened to see it sitting in his office and brought it home for me to use. I am inclined to not return it, but I mean honestly how many things can I 3-hole punch?

Sigh. I'm tired of slicing and dicing up my magazines. But its good, because I'm getting rid of clutter, and I get to look back through all of these super delicious looking recipes that I totally forgot even existed. Hopefully I can now spice up my cooking routine! Weeeeeeee!

0 comments: