CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

BIKINGGGGG

Today Scott and I went biking for the first time in um years, and it was painful. We rode the path that goes all along the Potomac, it was beautiful. However, we sure as hell overdid it. One of those things where you kinda forget you have to ride ALL THE WAY BACK. I'd say we did about 6 miles. Not 6 miles of straight, flat path, but 6 miles of winding, twisty turns, hills and shit.

Note to self: need a better bike seat. My ass is killing me. (insert jokes here).

Das about it for the moment!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jamie and I like to ride around here too, and she always complains about her ass being sore afterwards... (taken out of context, that sounds bad.)

I was looking for a little bigger seat for her and found this:

http://www.derri-air.com/11-bicycle-seat.htm

Note the name of the company, "Derri-Air"...

For people that have their own special on Discovery Health, there is this:

http://www.derri-air.com/bench-seat.htm