CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, June 2, 2007

GO CAVS!!!

Finally, a Cleveland sports team has done something with themselves! I admit to getting a bit teary eyed tonight as the Cavs kicked some ASS to win game 6 in which the Pistons pretty much quit playing in the 4th qtr. Beautiful. LeBron looked like a giddy schoolboy at the end when he walked back to the locker room. I love it. Pretty scared of San Antonio, that's for sure, but hey let us bask in the glory for a little bit, right?

Went out last night in Georgetown on the waterfront where it was beautiful, crowded, and insanely expensive. We had a decent sized group but managed to rack up a tab of about $280 without tip. Closed out the night at some other bar with good air conditioning and by time we got home and had a quick snack, it was friggin 4am. I can't do that shit anymore. Hence why I slept till noon and wasted my entire day. But, my bike is here, put together, and I plan to start riding tomorrow! WEE!

Here's an interesting msnbc.com article for you all on a phenomenon called "sexsomnia", or, having sex while sleeping. I found this pretty interesting, I mean I've heard of doing other weird shit while sleeping but this is just odd. But the really odd part is that apparently some partners actually like this? Some comments from the article:

Schenck notes that one woman said that her boyfriend while asleep was “more amorous and a gentle lover” who was “more oriented in sexually satisfying her.”

And,

Another woman said she “found some aspects of sleepsex pleasurable ... and a little kinky,” Schenck notes. In fact, the woman liked the sleepsex so much, he adds, that “she requested that the patient incorporate some of the nighttime sexual practices ... into their conscious lovemaking.”

Of course there are many others who don't like it. But yeah I dunno, odd phenomenon if you ask me.

I don't know how this post went from the Cavs to sleep sex, but I'm crazy like that.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeh i was at the game! WORD UP!