CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Melly Libs #1

Okay, here is my first effort at Mad Libs, which I am now calling Melly Libs, just in case someone decides to sue me. I want to see how people do with it before I spend a great deal of my very valuable free time coming up with bigger and better things. I definitely admit this first one is sort of lame. But, get over it and get creative and make it as funny or as disturbing as you possibly can. I think I may actually turn it into like, a continuing story, so everyone will have written their own story by the time I get sick of making up Melly Libs for everyone. OK anyway, good luck!!!

Today, I went to the __________ (place/location). I saw this crazy person who was wearing ____________ (clothing item(s)). The crazy person saw me staring at them and I quickly turned and walked away, but I did it so quickly, that I ran straight into a ________ (noun) and found myself completely covered in __________ (um stuff?). The crazy person laughed at me and went about their business. So here I am, walking around in ___________ (wherever you are at) covered in ____________ (whatever you are covered in), and who do I happen to see, but _____________ (person)!! Great. _________ (same person you just mentioned) walks right up to me and says, “is everything going okay with you today?” With a crazy look in my eye, I say, “_________________________”, declare the day a complete bust, and go home and pop open a Heineken. As I drink my cold and tasty beverage, I hear a loud noise outside and go to the window to investigate. Suddenly, I see _______________ (whatever it is you see), and my face goes completely white...

...to be continued.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Today I went to the urinologist's office. I saw this crazy person who was wearing scarves. The crazy person saw me staring at them and I quickly turned and walked away, but I did it so quickly, that I ran straight into a rhinocerus and found myself completely covered in vomit. The crazy person laughed at me and went about their business. So here I am, walking around in the urinologist's office covered in vomit, and who do I happen to see, but Steve Cady!! Great. Steve Cady walks right up to me and says "is everything going okay with you today?" With a crazy look in my eye, I say, "Fuck you prick," declare the day a complete bust, and go home and pop open a Heineken. As I drink my cold and tasty beverage, I heard a loud noise outside and go to the window to investigate. Suddenly, I see Gordon, and my face goes completely white...

...to be continued.

MellyDoodle said...

LOL

Now that is a good one. Extra points for incorporating both steve cady and gordon in one story.

People, this is a high standard to compete with. Work it!

Linsey said...

Today, I went to the Federal Penitentiary. I saw this crazy person who was wearing nothing but shivs on his fingers. The crazy person saw me staring at them and I quickly turned and walked away, but I did it so quickly, that I ran straight into a patrolling bike cop and found myself completely covered in handcuffs and shivs. The crazy person laughed at me and went about their business. So here I am, walking around in penitentiary covered in shivs and handcuffs, and who do I happen to see, but Alanis Morrisette!! Great. Alanis Morrisette walks right up to me and says, “is everything going okay with you today?” With a crazy look in my eye, I say, “its like 10000 spoons when all you need is a shiv”, declare the day a complete bust, and go home and pop open a Heineken. As I drink my cold and tasty beverage, I hear a loud noise outside and go to the window to investigate. Suddenly, I see Dick Cheney and his chumps from the Department of Defense, and my face goes completely white...

MellyDoodle said...

I swear I LOL'ed so hard at the "when all you need is a shiv" line...

Anonymous said...

Today, I went to the brazilian wax salon . I saw this crazy person who was wearing a loincloth and wax. The crazy person saw me staring at them and I quickly turned and walked away, but I did it so quickly, that I ran straight into a wax boy and found myself completely covered in hot wax . The crazy person laughed at me and went about their business. So here I am, walking around in the brazilian wax salon covered in wax, and who do I happen to see, but Robin williams !! Great. Robin Williams walks right up to me and says, “is everything going okay with you today?” With a crazy look in my eye, I say, “Sink the sub. Hide the weasel. Park the porpoise. A bit of the old Humpty Dumpty, Little Jack Horny, the Horizontal Mambo, hmm? The Bone Dancer, Rumpleforeskin, Baloney Bop, a bit of the old Cunning Linguistics? ”, declare the day a complete bust, and go home and pop open a Heineken. As I drink my cold and tasty beverage, I hear a loud noise outside and go to the window to investigate. Suddenly, I see brittany spears with an umbrella, and my face goes completely white.