CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, June 7, 2007

CONGRATS!!!!

To Damien, on his new job! I am so very happy for you :-) Now you can afford to buy me a drink next time I see you.

Currently watching: We Are Marshall. Damn, depressing so far. Also I hate Matthew McConawhatever but, I really like sports movies, so I'll keep watching. He's wearing a sweet ass plaid jacket right now tho.

Current opinion: Paris Hilton is a complete waste of space. I get so angry thinking about it it that I won't even say anything else about it. Except this: GROW UP, and DO SOMETHING WORTHWHILE with yourself. It is a SAD, sad day in America when her release from prison is a "Breaking News" story at the top of cnn.com.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU!!!!!!! I WILL BE SITTING AT HOME TOMORROW DOING NOTHING!!! AND I MEAN NOT A DAMN THING!!! I'll be sure to get ahold of ya and let you in on the details!