CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, July 8, 2007

Currently...

...it is 95 degrees and the UV index is "very high".
...my puppy is getting bigger. a lot bigger. i need to post new pictures of him.
...i'm watching the Barefoot Contessa make french onion soup. i frigging love french onion soup.
...i wish i could afford a nice BMW convertible.
...i still can't believe we celebrated our 4 year anniversary yesterday.
...i think that i am getting so bad at updating my blog, and that people have probably stopped reading it.
...i'm wondering why it is nearly impossible for me to stay awake through an entire movie--whether at home or in a theatre.
...i wonder how many people pronounce the word "coupon" "coo-pon" vs. "cue-pon". I pronounce it "coo-pon" since that's how it is supposed be prounounced.
...i also wonder if there is any good pizza to be had in all of NoVa. I know, there is some decent pizza in DC but I'm talking about like, driving down the street and getting it.
...it would be so great to have some chocolate mousse. damn that barefoot contessa.
...i wish Amber much congratulations on her new jobs!

and finally, my public service announcement of the day...

...you should not use products from China. I know, you are probably thinking yeah come on they can't be so bad, one or two bad seeds just got into the news and people made a big deal. Yep, i thought the same thing. Then i read THIS. Go read those labels.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm still here!

MellyDoodle said...

THANK GOD. where are my other um 3 readers?? lol

in the words of the great Duran Duran, "Is there anyone out there?"

gt said...

i read your blog...in fact i bet i am reading it in one of these episodes

http://graduatesecretary.blogspot.com

post pictures of the big puppyy!

-gt

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout-out. I still read it, and in fact saw a similar article on Chinese imports in our paper last night.

Amber

Linsey said...

Ahhh...Finally an update. Things have been hectic as hell at work, so none of that leisurely reading of your blog. Four years!!??!? Wow, congrats. And yes, more puppy pics!

MellyDoodle said...

OK, Scott is buying camera batteries so I can finally take Cooper pictures. HE'S MY BIG PUPPY!

I'm like one of those lame parents now.

Anonymous said...

I still read, I get to fill Jamie in on your life, its fun...

Oh yeah we also request more puppy pictures...