CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, July 16, 2007

Melly Libs #1 WINNER

Victory goes to: NitaBallz! Who came in from behind with a very late entry to sweep the field. Now this is an impressive piece of work, folks. Wax, loincloths, and Britney with an umbrella? Utterly amazing.

Melly Libs a la Nita:

Today, I went to the brazilian wax salon. I saw this crazy person who was wearing a loincloth and wax. The crazy person saw me staring at them and I quickly turned and walked away, but I did it so quickly, that I ran straight into a wax boy and found myself completely covered in hot wax . The crazy person laughed at me and went about their business. So here I am, walking around in the brazilian wax salon covered in wax, and who do I happen to see, but Robin Williams !! Great. Robin Williams walks right up to me and says, “is everything going okay with you today?” With a crazy look in my eye, I say, “Sink the sub. Hide the weasel. Park the porpoise. A bit of the old Humpty Dumpty, Little Jack Horny, the Horizontal Mambo, hmm? The Bone Dancer, Rumpleforeskin, Baloney Bop, a bit of the old Cunning Linguistics? ”, declare the day a complete bust, and go home and pop open a Heineken. As I drink my cold and tasty beverage, I hear a loud noise outside and go to the window to investigate. Suddenly, I see brittany spears with an umbrella, and my face goes completely white...


Hopefully Melly Libs #2 will soon follow!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did Britney Spears have her $3,000 dog with her????