CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Hot Shit = This lady right here

Good news: got a promotion at work
Good news: get to do performance reviews on all of my team members. muahhahahahhaha.
Bad news: my raise is so miniscule its like, an extra $2 a week.
Bad news: now i feel like i should send my $2 a week to one of those African orphans, or is that $2 a day they needed?

Good news: i haven't been drinking as much alcohol as i used to
Bad news: i gained weight because i stopped exercising so i could play with my dog

News, neither good nor bad: Rachael Ray has man hands

Good news: found a really awesome sale at Ann Taylor Loft
Bad news: spent money

I dunno what the hell I'm talking about.

Puppy pics coming tonight. Must locate USB cable.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

First, I got off work at the Hut early tonight!!!

Second, I should be in bed right now.

Third, where are the puppy pics??

Fourth, I get a raise from $5.15 to $5.85 when the federal minimum wage increases (next week I think)?

Fifth, Now I'm going to bed.

Amber

Anonymous said...

hooray on the promo melly! boo on the shitty raise and not boozing. It all sounds so very very familiar :(

Linsey said...

we will be boozing soon enough! And I am a fan of loft sales!