CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

80 and sunny today, snow forecasted for the weekend

I feel like I'm back in Ohio with that kind of weather forecast. WTF? And why am I sitting indoors on my couch blogging right now when its 80 and sunny?

Hold. (cue Jeopardy music)

Here I sit, on my front porch, with my laptop and a glass of wine. That sounds much better.

Moving on. On Friday night I was wasted from the aforementioned pomegranite mojitos (I've never even had a regular Mojito, but I felt the need to drink many $9 pomegranite ones) and from who knows what else I was drinking that night. Linsey--thank god we didn't make that stop at Ben's Chili Bowl or else this lady wouldn't have been at museums the next day. For sure. lol. Anytime anyone comes to visit me, I will take you to the Chi Cha Lounge for the now infamous mojito. Aren't you lucky?!?!

Not much to report. Work is standard. No meetings at the Pentagon this week so I feel markedly less important. Every Microsoft product on my computer is pissing me off (I've got a new one to add to the list--Sharepoint. Die.) That being said, here's my Tuesday list of things I like and don't like. Not like you care what I like and don't like but I do, and since I have nothing else to say I'll just write about that.

I like:

-Archer Farms (Target brand) organic hot garden salsa
-Mimosas
-the Barefoot Contessa
-when my pants sort of kinda fit a tiny bit better than they did a month ago
-KY
-my elliptical


I don't like:

-when I find ants in my kitchen after I cleaned the SHIT out of it
-the fact that I still can't seem to make a dent in the massive pile of laundry in my house
-the neighbors cats who roam freely through my yard as if its their playground. I say, stay in your fence assholes!
-working past 5pm
-having no money in my savings account

Ok as I sit here I just noticed that my neighbor half-shaved her white cat. For all you cat owners/enthusiasts--is that normal? I mean, the bottom half and legs (cats have legs right?) of the cat are still all furry and the rest of it is like, shaved naked. I so live in the ghetto.

On that note...I'm off to enjoy my wine and weather!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that KY is in the jelly or as in Kentucky... if it's the first then I'm not so sure I wanna know whats goin down in the DC... haha

MellyDoodle said...

hey you are the one that's undercover and full of mystery, you figure it out lol

Anonymous said...

This is true... this must mean i'm not on top of my game... well I have been undercover as a canadian for the past month so thats prolly why.