CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Icky!

Weellllll it's been a kinda blah couple of days, I suddenly became sick Monday-ish and quickly became worse...after a trip to the doctor this morning, I discovered that I have a bladder and kidney infection. That would explain the symptoms, for sure. So, I got a nice big dose of Cipro and am hoping this goes away VERY soon.

Other than that...nothing much to report. Weather is holding out (fingers crossed) and Scott told me that this upcoming weekend is the "weekend of Mel", so now I need to figure out something I actually want to do.

Any suggestions? (nothing involving the Mini Cooper, obviously...or any car for that matter).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wine and sex.

Linsey said...

ewwww...those infections are never fun! I hope you feel better soon!. Enjoy your weekend of Mel! There's a pirate festival in Baltimore that I'm going to on Saturday...that could be a fun something to do!

http://www.fellspointdevelopment.com/privateerday.html

Anonymous said...

so amber...what are you doing this weekend?

Anonymous said...

married. sorry.