CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Philly yo what

Here are a few pics from our trip to Philly last weekend. And yes, we did sing the "Fresh Prince" theme song as we drove through the city. Duh.

Scotty in front of Ye Olde Liberty Bell



This pic pretty much explains itself.



Here I am in front of Tony Luke's Cheesesteaks. Tony Luke was on an episode of the Food Network show "Throwdown" where he battled (and WON) against Bobby Flay for Best Cheesesteak. Hence why Scott drove me all over the city looking for it...



THE Philly Cheesesteak that I wolfed down in the car on the way to the hotel from Tony Luke's. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. OK not the best picture but I had to get it before I devoured it and spilled grease on my jeans. So worth it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No it isn't the greatest picture... but good enough to make my mouth water and for me to begin looking for jobs in philly!

Anonymous said...

the Polish-American cultural center pic cracked me up....

Anonymous said...

so did they use cheese wiz on the sammich?