CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Tax dollars wisely spent

I had a cop threaten to give me a jaywalking ticket today. I was literally shocked. Shocked. Even more so when I came home and read that about a mile down the road from where the cop stopped me there was a random double murder (shooting) just a few days ago which goes unsolved.

Why the damn hell is your fat ass threatening non-murdering residents with a jaywalking ticket?!?!??! Here's an idea--LOOK FOR THE CRIMINAL STILL RUNNING AROUND!

I am buying pepper spray tomorrow. And using the crosswalk.

Fucker.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!

speaking of pepperspray, I wonder if that stuff tastes any good, like on wigs and shit.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

wigs or any other head apparatus for that matter.

I meant wings damnit...hmmm, and if it tastes good, i wonder if I can get a ranch spray too - think of how convenient it would be! always prepared for delicious meals of chicken!