CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

To Tennessee...or North Carolina? I go

Whelp I've been neglecting my bloggy again and I feel bad. I bet everyone has been crying big crocodile tears over it too...hahahahahhahahhha I'm funny.

So anyhoo the "weekend of Mel" (which was really the "day of Mel") ended up being really fun. I made Scott go to Mount Vernon with me, and we really enjoyed ourselves. Mount Vernon is where George Washington lived for many years of his life and in fact he, Martha Washington, and many family members are buried there. The house is up on a hill overlooking the Potomac river...and it's really gorgeous. Of course, I neglected to bring the camera with me. Those would have been awesome photos. But luckily, we live like 5 miles from the damn place so I can go back anytime I please. I highly recommend a visit. My day also involved me getting ice cream! YEAHHH!

So tomorrow morning we are off to "Mini's on the Dragon" in like Tennessee or North Carolina or some state that is like far away from here. I am not looking forward all that much to this--mostly because it's like 10 hours in a very small, non-smooth riding car, and it's also going to rain for 4 days straight, and I've got to hang with wacky Mini Cooper people all weekend. Scott said "oh we'll find fun stuff to do I'll plan something romantic" but I'm sure that will involve a case of Heinekin and a pack of Camels. Oh well. Can't win 'em all.

I am, however, looking forward to my trip to Columbus next weekend to see Anita and hopefully Kristen so we can all cry over turning 25.

Other than that...work is insane, today was insane in a not good way. All days can't be good though...shit I'm just gonna do what I gotta do to get that paycheck. And vacation days. And make as many connections to important people as I can. And learn my way around the Pentagon. OK, so I go to work for many reasons. Whatever. This section definetly has no point so just ignore what I'm saying. My apologies.

I feel like I should post a link to something or a video cause I've been really slacking on that shit lately...

Do you like math? What do you know about it? LOL

1 comments:

Linsey said...

Good luck on that dangerous excersion you're about to embark on! I'm going to Athens this weekend, so maybe just maybe we'll wind up on the roads together somewhere!!

And, we should get together next week before your birthday. Would like to get you hammered so you don't remember how old you actually are!