CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Office Follies, pt 1!

Time for a new segment called...."OFFICE FOLLIES!"

Yeah lame so if you think up a better title please post. I just got back from a run and lost the good brain cells along the way.

Anyhow, today's folly is (wait for it, wait for it...)

Leave desk on 3rd floor. Take stairs to 4th floor to the Diet Coke machine. Insert 75 cents, get said Diet Coke, walk back to stairs. For god knows what reason, take stairs UP TO 5TH FLOOR, where I DON'T SIT, see the "5" on the door, mutter "aw fucking shit", and now walk down 2 flights of stairs to find my desk.

Idiot.

1 comments:

MellyDoodle said...

its taken me like a week to figure it out but i meant to say FOIBLES, not follys. See I really am an idiot.