CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

"Thanks, but no thanks, for that bridge to nowhere..."

Think that one's a little overplayed, Sarah...and as many have shown, not even true.

Ah, alas, as I've said time and time again this is not a political blog (I can see Maryland from my roof!!! hmmm...what does it all mean), just had to get a jab in there.

I'm in a training class this week and its brutal. I mean, I'm almost praying that someone at work calls me and is like "we need you to get back here, stat!" (erm wow "ER" flashback), its just that bad. One of our instructors likes to say the phrase, "do you agree?" repeatedly. And half the time we have no freaking clue what he's talking about (statistics, anyone?) so he keeps throwing out the "do you agree?" and then today it actually happened 3 times within the same sentence. I know. How is it even possible? I started keeping a tally when I got bored, and within minutes he had said that phrase 10 times, so I gave up because it was making me crazy.

Sigh...is it Friday yet? Do you agree? I fuckin do. Oops, I have a bottle of wine in the freezer. Better go get that. $8 zinfandel, mmmm boy! I'm one classy broad.

I'm going to have to start getting drunk and just writing some random stream of consciousness bullshit on here. I think I lost all my readers in my absence so I'm thinking that I've got no one to offend. This could be fun!!!

Last note - everyone say a little prayer for my best Cro, Anita, who probably still has no power in Houston as a result of Ike. Hopefully she's keeping her sanity. I will take up a collection drive amongst my readership for you!! So, if you want $5, let me know.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lol yea collection drive good call! let's not share with the kids that I actually happened to be in Sonoma on a classy wine tour where I got tanked on Benziger, Chateau le Jean, and Landmark wine! all highly recommended, and highly out of my price range. awesome.
but yeah, i'm a good cause.. and shit.. and .. erm.. thanks?

Anonymous said...

I've fallen in love with "7 Deadly Zins" - a slightly sweet red zinfandel that as I saw at Target tonight, is about $15.00 a bottle but is delicious.