CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Scotty and Sketchy

Here is what muh Scotty does with his free time:



And the sketchy item is the plethora all of a sudden of Amway Global commercials. Come on, really? AMWAY?

Ok, 2 sketchy items. Went to one of those fancy-schmancy restaurants on Friday night and I ordered this dish that came with foie gras butter on it. I was going to order something else but the server recommended it and said it didn't have a ton of foie gras on it so i was like ehhh meh ok whatever. By time it got to the table I had gotten myself so disturbed by the fact that there were particles of foie gras on my plate I didn't even want to eat it...but I did. I ate some. Not all of it, and it was even one of those like trendy food plates where the plate is huge and the food is tiny.

Ew.

And for educational purposes:

Wikipedia link for AMWAY

Wikipedia link for FOIE GRAS

0 comments: