CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, September 29, 2008

my dog is super furry

And, I think that's news to absolutely no one. I figured we all have heard way more than enough about how the economy is tanking - so new breaking news - my dog is furry!

MEH. Lame-o humour from me today. Erm...humour? Apparently I'm also British. Or Canadian. Or Sarah Palin. Whatever...I can't turn off the italics. Sup with that.

So I was just posting a comment on Noelle's blog about my cooking. If you actually want to call it that. Why is this still in italics?? Fuck.

OK. Here we go. no. Still in italics.

OMG. I cannot turn off the italics!!!!! I literally cannot do it! MOtherfucker.

Geez, you all got screwed on a blog post because I'm now too frustrated by these italics to write. Poor you guys.

0 comments: