CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Blogger slacker.

Yes...I can't believe it either that I haven't posted since Monday. Things have just been really really crazy. Started my new job, and I have to say I am SO SO much happier at this new job than I was at my old one. I mean it really is a world of difference. So even though some of you may have enjoyed my relentless complaining about my job, I have to say--that might be over!

In other news, I finally hopped on my new elliptical today. Even though I could only stand about 30 minutes, I felt good that I actually did something. Just gotta keep it going...I'm also going to try to cook & eat a good bit healthier. Yeah good thing yesterday I cooked steaks and homemade mashed potatoes. Oops. Well starting today, then. Next up on my list is trying out the low-fat/cal caesar dressing recipe I have, as well as making homemade salsa.

Also fun, Kevinnnnn is coming to visit our humble abode at the end of March, so that means I should probably start cleaning like now. I don't want the rest of the world seeing how Scott and I REALLY live. I put on a pretty good show though, I gotta admit. I'm tired just thinking about it...

This post sucks. So, moving on.

Questions for all of you:
1. Is anyone interested in going to any of these places for a weekend: Atlantic City or Boston...or any other cool weekend-type place?
2. Is anyone in the DC area doing anything fun for St. Pat's day?
3. Does anyone still read my blog? :-(

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course. I will always read your blog. And since I have a 1/3 shot (or even better depending on other candidates' strength) at this job next Thursday, my bitching may soon hopefully be over too...

Amber

Anonymous said...

You are my source for my next international mission... in case everyone didn't know, she secretly writes messages in her blogs for my next missions... therefore I must read on!

Linsey said...

I have been thinking about planning a trip to atlantic city for about a year. I hear its trashy and fantastic. What more would we want? It could be a Paris Hilton vaca gone wrong. YES!

I also know tons of people in boston- so if you need something to do I'll find it. (Other than drinking like a fish).

Looks like you had a stellar st. pats day!

Anonymous said...

Nice post...Thank you for sharing some good things!!