CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, March 5, 2007

A frickin great weekend. No, I'm serious.

Aside from the woman at Target who pissed herself, there were other things going on this weekend as well. Some were crazy, some were funny, some were just things. Here’s a basic rundown of the juicy tidbits:
·Lauriol Plaza with OU friends. How many pitchers of margaritas did we go through? 7?
·Georgetown beats UConn—but more importantly—we were able to drink at the game! (which equates to $45 worth of hot dogs and beer)
·Hooters Chinatown: Honestly, we had to go just because it was a Hooters in the middle of Chinatown. Bad move. Sat for 15 minutes without getting beer. Our waitress assured us “I’ll be wite wiff youuu”, but alas, she was not. I’ll probably burn for that very un-PC comment.
·A lovely walk through DC enjoying the weather, and watching ice skating in the Sculpture Garden. Poked some fun at the guy ice skating with a Blazer and full bookbag on. Laughed at the people that fell in the melting ice puddle.
·Searching for the parking garage but instead found a sweet ass cigar bar that looked like the inside of a ski lodge. Parked our butts here for a couple hours. Strong drinks.
·Found the car, headed back to a bar on our home turf, and had a nice VERY fat man give us the rest of his table’s pizza. Score, free dinner! None of them surely needed any more food…for a couple years.
·Sunday morning: get up and drive into DC for brunch in Dupont.
·Definitely toured a few areas I didn’t intend to go to, such as the Iraqi embassy, but neat nonetheless.
·Arrive and start drinking Mimosas.
·I get ripped on for showing up with a hickey on my neck. How high schoolish of me.
·I leave and head to Pentagon City mall without getting lost (um ok I kinda found it by accident) and buy myself a new pair of shoes.
·End my day with a trip to Target and see pee lady.

That’s about it. Definitely a good, eventful, fun, but expensive weekend. Oh, and…3 DAYS TILL VEGAS!!

0 comments: