CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, March 4, 2007

You CANNOT tell me that this is now socially acceptable.

The scene: Target @ Potomac Yard
Time: approximately 4:00 on Sunday
What happened: As I was walking through the women's clothing section looking at a skirt, a woman cuts me off with her cart and keeps on going without an "excuse me". Ok, so I think nothing of it because that's typical here. But I look at her and I notice something odd--she has very visably pissed her pants. Not just like "oops I laughed too hard and a little drop came out" or something. Nope, she emptied her bladder in her pants. In her very tight light grey sweatpants. So I'm like uh maybe she's trying to get to the bathroom. Nope, she just keeps on shopping like she doesn't have wet pants!!! Amazing! I mean this was noticeable not only from the front, but majorly from the back. Majorly. I just stared in disgust...like what the hell? Who can shop when you just pissed yourself?

WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - don't know what to say to that one...

Anonymous said...

hmmmmmmm... hmmmmmmmm... maybe you should have pointed her to the aisle where they stocked huggies...

Anonymous said...

wow. WOW! I'm with amber and pretty much speechless here! should have busted out the camera-phone.