CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, March 23, 2007

Sigh...Friday

Thank god.

Work is getting insane...I had to cancel lunch with Ryan today :-(. But you people know how I am, I love the stress. I get to go to the Pentagon next week so hey that's pretty cool. Other than that...I'm sitting here at my house with the windows open, listening to the faint rumble of thunder from the oncoming storm, and drinking a glass of wine.

Friday evenings just don't get any better than that :-)

Oh, tomorrow I am going to a Mini Cooper event that involves all you can eat (FREE) wings and pizza. There's beer too. Like, helloooo, someone must have known I was coming! Shit!!! Looks like I might have a good weekend!

FYI to all Banana Republic fans: The spring sale started yesterday, hurry up and go! I'm planning on hitting up a few of them in the area to see what I can find. Their clothes are so great for work---only when they're like 40% off, of course.

Note: William Cole, where are you? You've been quiet lately. As has Bip Bip.

Anyone else got sweet plans?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm here, I'm just trying to stay low, undercover mission ya know... hey free wings and beer! WTF! you should have told me about this development i might have made it over to the DC for this party.