CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Do YOU have imaginary friends?

So, some writers at Entertainment Weekly have come up with their list of 14 TV characters they would most want to have as friends. I gotta say, they made a couple excellent pics...though some I definetely think are stupid (ok seriously, I'm sick of hearing about Gilmore Girls already). Here's their list, my top 3 are highlighted first. What are YOUR top 3, and do you think any are missing? Linky to photo gallery

1. Brian Griffin (the wise ass dog) from Family Guy
2. Nancy Botwin (the weed selling mom) from Weeds
3. Lloyd (the gay assistant) from Entourage
4. Lorelai Gilmore (whoever the hell she is) from Gilmore Girls
5. Felicity Porter (college girl who loves Noel..no Ben...no, Noel...no, Ben) from Felicity
6. Jack Donaghy (um Alec Baldwin?) from 30 Rock *please recognize I can only watch so much TV in a week, I don't watch 30 Rock
7. Robin (?) from How I Met Your Mother (honestly do people watch that show?)
8. Janet Wood from Three's Company
9. Dan Rydell from Sports Night
10. Miranda Hobbes from Sex and the City
11. Jerri Blank, Strangers with Candy
12. Lane Kim, Gilmore Girls (yep, enough with that seriously)
13. Kelso from That 70's Show (Demi Moore's young hubby)
14. Rachel Green from Friends

My reasons: Brian Griffin is one of the most well written comedic characters currently on tv and he's a damn animated dog. Nancy Botwin is cool cause she doesn't give a shit--she's just selling weed to keep living in Agrestic (it's the Bestic!). And Felicity...ummm she slept with Ben. Hello.

Opinions?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I deffinately agree with Brian, but I would want to throw Stewie in there with him cause well when you pair those two up its just a hell of a time! Then I would have to go ahead and say Jack Bauer cause well he could teach William Cole a few things like oh... how to be a badass. The I would have to go with any of the hot ass chicks from RR/RW... oh yeh... hot... or you know what Paula Abdul... yeh I could get drunk with her and then well... yeh