CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Sorry for my absence...

Thank you, lone commenter William Cole, for wondering about my presence. Fawk, work has kicked my ass this week. 10 hour days of non-stop, no time for lunch, working my ass off. Honestly, it feels nice to be productive after 2 months of doing SHIT and rotting my brain cells at "Trendy Georgetown Company XYZ". Still...whoooo boy. Then 4 hours of deep cleaning the house last night for Kevin's visit this weekend really was not the mid-week activity I needed. I really needed NO mid-week activity but oh well. Tomorrow I head to a meeting at the Pentagon and hopefully my ass is leaving work at 3:30. Why? Cause I deserve to, dammit.

Oh yes, here are 2 photos from mine and Scott's Sunday afternoon drinking excursion to Adams Morgan (a neighborhood in DC since none of my readers live here...or near here...). Here we are sitting outside at this bar called Tom Tom, which was filled with college peoples having a flip cup tournament:



Luckily, we saw Gordon and Shirley down there just cruisin along in the street, peckin at rocks like they normally do:



I know, we lead the ultimate exciting life. Scott did buy me a really cool (expensive) pair of purple Tsubos (some type of trendy Jap shoes or something) so that also was a highlight of my weekend. The Mini events were not... I won't bore you with those cause I really don't want to relive it.

On the deck for the weekend: who the fawk knows. I think Linsey and I are going to venture to Katherine's birthday party, gotta love the birthday parties. I plan on having some FUN, having some good DRINKS, hanging with Kev, hopefully avoiding as many tourists as possible...yeah, not a bad deal.

I'll of course post a photo or whatnot if something exciting happens...such as seeing Gordon and Shirley again! Love those two!

Yep. Been a long week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is like an addiction! No time for lunch eh (I'm posing as a canadian mobster from the mean streets of Calgary as my next mission so bare with me) then that must mean no Chipotle eh... that sucks eh. And who is this Shirley eh... I never knew Gordon was pimpin it... eh... and don't you like how the japanese put t's in front of their s's... i think its hilarious... now that i think about it... eh...

Anonymous said...

pigeons rule!