CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Awww

After having a pretty rough day (probably one of the more shittier birthdays I can remember), I was sitting on my couch, relaxing, trying to forget that today ever happened when I heard a knock at my door. Of course I was scared shitless at first because I'm home alone, but then I saw a "Happy Birthday" balloon bobbing around in the window. OOOOH! So I open the door and its an adorable "cake" made out of flowers, with candles in it and everything! And even cuter, it was from Scott's parents. AWWW. Honestly it made my evening about 100 times better.

Here's a picture of it. It's really the cutest thing ever!

6 comments:

Linsey said...

How utterly fantastic!

We'll make up for a shitty birthday soon. :) ChiCha? Or do we want to try something a lil different?

Have a awesome weekend!

Anonymous said...

The heart-flower bouquet is beautiful! And you are so very deserving!

Amber

Anonymous said...

haha mongoose schwinn armstrong got a pretty little cake awwwww... wait... i thought u turned 25... why are there only 2 candles damnit!

MellyDoodle said...

2 is my mental/emotional maturity age, duh w.c as an undercover spy you should know that.

Anonymous said...

Well I'm obviously slipping in my old age, i found a grey hair the other day... as an international spy that can not happen... needless to say i had an emotional breakdown and cried endlessly till I was called on my next mission... you wanna know something... why do people say endlessly because really everything ends at some point, so there really is no point to that word, i realize its used as an exageration as i used it... but its just stupid

MellyDoodle said...

w.c i have no idea what you are talking about.