CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Contest results n' other shit

Well I thought I would give people PLENTY of time to come with poetry. Since I only got 3 entries (ok, better than zero I guess) I decided to declare everyone a winner of something.

Winner of most creative: Damien
Winner of funniest: Schatzie (seriously that got an LOL)
Winner of best current events tie-in: Amber

Congratulations to all! As winners you are each allowed to make a guest post on my blog. So, if you want to let me know.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Memorial Day weekend. Today Scott and I are headed to Pimlico race track up in Baltimore to bet on some ponies. Pimlico is where the Preakness is held every year (race numero dos in the Triple Crown series). Keep your fingers crossed that I break even!! (I am horribly bad on betting on the ponies, but its so fun!).

Other than that, Lindsay Lohan is still a drunk and a cokehead (ok well most everyone knew that already but now its official), I still hate Sandra Lee on the Food Network, my neighbor's 3 dogs still will not shut the fawk up, the war in Iraq is still a disaster, and I am still chubby and pale.

See not much new happens around here. But let me tell ya, summer is roaring in like a lion out here with our 80 degree heat and humidity. I already can tell this summer I'll regret moving here, but since we got the A/C fixed I guess it isn't so bad.

Anyone else got good weekend stories? Or um stories from the past 2 weeks since I haven't posted? I'm slackin man. Slackin.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'll take most creative anyday! I'm surprised you didn't tell the audience about the wedding crashers moment, a worthy post it would have been.