CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Photos for your viewing pleasure!

Since I've just been posting boring random ass ramblings I figured everyone might enjoy some photos. So, here goes.

First, 2 photos from the "Britain on the Green" (or something) car show we went to on the Sunday of the weekend of Mel. You can see in photo #1 some of the cars and the fact that I am thrilled to be there. Photo #2 is a lovely shot of the Potomac.





Next, some of my birthday presents. We celebrated Tuesday night since Scotty has to travel for work (and is already gone :-(). I got these beautiful flowers that included few roses (he knows I don't like them) and that did include both tulips and gerbera daisies (which I love). They are still blooming, and yes I am no Barefoot Contessa I can't arrange flowers for shit, so forgive me.



Finally here is...my new bike helmet, that goes with my NEW BIKE!!! I have been wanting a bike since we moved here and whelp, I got it! Well at least I have the helmet, the bike is on its way. But umm that helmet is pretty damn sweet so you know the bike will be rockin.



That's all for now folks. Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm gonna start callin you schwinn armstrong... hahahaha

MellyDoodle said...

lol my bike is actually a Mongoose, so I'd be Mongoose Schwinn Armstrong.

That is hot.