CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, February 4, 2007

THE BLOG IS BACK!

Ah yes, loyal friends and readers, my blog has returned from the deep deep depths of hell. SIKE! Basically, Scott deleted it and I’ve been too lazy to start a new one. Well, something inspired me today and now I’m all geared up and ready to be a blogger again. I know, I know. You are probably dreaming about reading another fascinating story regarding the contents of my fridge right at this very moment. So, shed a tear of joy, throw a party, and pop the champagne. My incessant rambling and pointless stories have returned, and all from a new location—Washington, D.C. (insert sound of fireworks, applause), my new home and place of employment. So, you can only imagine how much better my rambling and stories will be now!

Welcome back readers! Enjoy!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honored to see your blog back! I always enjoy reading random posts and seeing random pictures! Hope all is well in DC!