CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy February 14!

Ah yes, Valentine's day. Really don't feel like ranting or writing about it, just hope you all have a nice one! :-) Hopefully a sexy one. RAWWRR. OK, I'm just going to stop there.

Moving on.

Working from home today, my office was closed due to our "treacherous weather". Hey whatever caused it, anytime I can sit at home and work in my sweatpants while watching the Food Network is pretty fantastic.

On the subject of the F.N., can I just express my dislike for Sandra Lee? I mean every time I watch her I almost get...angry, almost. It's not even the crap she cooks (most of which really looks like crap), I think it's her personality and the way she acts. Though, I guess I have to give her a point for managing to include some type of strong alcoholic beverage into every meal.

In other news, it looks like Al Franken has entered the Minnesota Senate race. Very interesting move. I do like Al Franken, I don't think he gets enough credit as the man is pretty intelligent (just read his books), though his comedy usually trumps that. Hey, anything that can inject some energy and life in general into our political process to me is a good thing.

Oh yeah, and what about Mitt Romney? Can I ask, what the hell kind of name is MITT? Short for Mitten? Mitteroogle? Mitterdoodlydo? Sorry, I'm writing him off simply based on his name. I don't even know what issues he stands for. Doesn't matter. A Mitt can't be President. Not if I have anything to say about it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok Sandra Lee... hot as hell! i mean who really pays attention to what food she cooks, she likes to throw some drinks down and is hot thats all that counts (for all you women out there roll your eyes to this typical male comment).

And this Mitt guy... I think his first name is Mitch but just to make it easier on everyone, because we all know how hard Mitch is to pronounce, he was forced to shorten it to Mitt.

Anonymous said...

The Mormon dude's name is definitely Mitt. Indiana's governor's name is Mitch, however. Because when he was first elected a few years ago, he ran on the slogan "My Man Mitch".