CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, February 24, 2007

No complaints. WHAT?%?@?$@?

So I've had a pretty great Saturday so far (mind you, it is not over, so there is still time for it to start sucking). First, I headed to a dry cleaner down the street called "Clean Smart" that I pass all the time. I haul in 5 pairs of pants and 2 dress shirts for a grand total of...wait for it...drumroll please...$10.73! I mean, I was literally shocked. I asked her to repeat the total because I didn't believe it and yep, it really was $10.73. Then I figure, yeah it'll probably take a full week to get all this shit back. I look at the receipts and...nope! Pickup on Monday after 5. I frickin love Clean Smart.

Next, I head over to Target, pretty much thinking I'm the shit. I then proceed to save over $12 with all the coupons I've been clipping every week. Amazing, I know. Now you understand why my Saturday is going so fricking well!

As for tonight, we are off to Hops Brewery and then to the movies to see Breach, which seems to be getting some kick ass reviews. If you've never heard of the story about former spy Robert Hanssen (whom the movie is based on) then I suggest you go do a little research. It's a fascinating story, and I'm pretty excited to see the movie.

Hellz yeah for Saturday, Feb 24!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're saving those free passes we got last weekend (after bitching when "Norbit" was over) to go see "Wild Hogs" this coming weekend....

Anonymous said...

so wait you bitched at norbit and got free tickets?