CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, February 9, 2007

Positive Thoughts?

Since OUKater told me that my blog isn’t very “happy”, I thought I would make an effort to post something happy (ok or at least not wholly negative) every time I post something negative. Well, here goes…

There’s a Tiffany & Co. right across the street from my client site. Now, it doesn’t get more positive than THAT!

OK, but now that I did that I have to counterbalance it with something negative...

Got an email today from the client which states, (and I am not kidding, this is verbatim): “Note I am usually in by 6:30 am, and for some reason meetings are never scheduled at that time…”

Are you kidding me?

Only in D.C. folks.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

do they really want to schedule meetings that early in the moring? wtf mate?