CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, February 12, 2007

Shocking, I know...

Well, the person who I was supposed to interview with decided not to show up on time--therefore, I never had an interview. I can't count how many interviewers have canceled on me or blew me off...I know a lot of you have had the same problem. Honestly, I would never, ever do that as a recruiter. I never did it when I was a recruiter. It's disrespectful.

On another note, I actually had a fun day at work today. I wrote about 15 test cases for testing our different reports and customizations for our client's MSPS migration. OK so that wasn't really all that fun, but it wasn't bad, and I had a good time getting slap happy with the 2 other people I was cooped up in a small room with all day. When your day ends with playing "80's name that tune" and singing Michael Jackson songs and planning a happy hour, it hasn't been a bad day at work.

In other news, looks like we got a bad storm coming our way (bad storm is a relative term here). I'm curious to see just how bad it'll get, and if I'll get stuck working from home as the city shuts down when people crap their pants. Um, look at the people in upstate NY. They're literally buried. An inch or 2 or 3 doesn't seem so bad now, does it?

That's what I thought until I experienced driving with that inch or 2. Hilarious and dangerous at the same time.

I have no idea where this post is going. Hahhahah today the man at the dry cleaner called Scott my husband. I laughed. I came home. I made pierogies. I'm currently drinking some wine and watching Supernanny.

Just a normal Monday in the D.C., folks.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pierogies, wine and supernanny. That totally screams polish melly! I wonder how scott took the husband comment... haha