CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Monday night with OU alums = drinks and more drinks

Yesterday I had a very fun dinner at Paparazzi in Georgetown with some old OU friends…and as us OU alums do it, of course I ended up drinking too much on a Monday night and didn’t arrive home until midnight. Katherine and Angelica unfortunately could not join the after-dinner drinking fest, and so Kristen, Rachel, and myself ended up at Rhino Bar hanging out with a British and a Scottish guy (I think they were lying and were both British), one who claimed his name was Cuthbert (even though he confessed his name was Ryan we kept calling him Cuthbert anyway), and the other’s who I can’t remember. After too many beers, a really random drinking game (um it was more like whoever loses buys a round of shots) and a Sambuca shot spilled all over my ass, I gave this Monday night my stamp of approval. We plan to all convene again next Friday night at Lauriol Plaza, home of some of the strongest frigging margaritas I’ve ever had in my life. MMMboy! I love how I talk about these places like you all know what the hell they are. Ah well. If someone comes to visit me sometime (ahem…), we can go there and then you’ll be in the know. Sweet, ain’t it.

In other news, I finally bit the bullet and purchased an elliptical. It’s somewhere in the tangled web of shipping trying to make its way to my house. I have to say I’m quite excited about it; I’ve wanted an elliptical for a really long time. Plus, I’m getting pretty fat. Also exciting, I got tickets to the Georgetown-UConn basketball showdown on March 3! Our seats are like pretty much up in the clouds, but I think it’s going to be a damn good time.

Oh, and my secret spy alter ego name is Erin Farrington. Thank you to Damien for helping me discover that yesterday…at work…I am officially Peter from Office Space.

Happy Fat Tuesday! Get wasted and wear some beads! And eat like stuff and get fat.

Oh, and the Internet is a series of tubes.

The end.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

More exciting than my Monday which was - another free lunch, getting taxes done, our tax appointment starting nearly 30 minutes late, and listening to the lady who does them tell us about 'the time she put an industrial staple' through her thumb...Oh and then Pizza Hut dinner for supper because by the time we got the rotten news that our refund sucked, all the decent non-fast food places were closed.

~Amber