CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I am officially Peter from Office Space

Why, you ask? Well because I'm working from home...well, "working" I guess. Basically this constitutes me shopping the Banana Republic sale website, looking for some jobs, renewing prescriptions online, and trying to fit in some work into my busy schedule. Now THIS is my idea of a work day! Maybe I can work on my Mad Libs Blog contest I've been talking about. I think my commenter "William Cole" is getting antsy for it.

Ok, now on a sidenote, I found this (check link below) to be very disturbing. I enjoy a good Taco Bell outing every now and then (such as, after I've had about 12 beers), but I think I'm just a bit less inclined to eat it now. Kind of like how after I saw "Super Size Me" I didn't eat McDonalds for about 6 months.

GROSS: http://www.miamiherald.com/577/story/22049.html

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am getting very antsy... the anticipation is KILLING me! It's more anticipating then Britney Spears next great career move!

Anonymous said...

I agree 100% with your Taco Bell/Super Size Me comment. I have seen the rat story numerous times in the past few days and each time I find it more disgusting.

Anonymous said...

You know what, I don't think the rat story will deter me from eating t-bell. It is a drunkards duty to do so! Also, I can almost be 100% certain that I ate stranger\worse shit while in college and I survived. As long as it's cooked I say eat it!

Anonymous said...

Well ya win some and lose some at tbell. Honestly they could tell me all the meat is made out of roadkill and pole cats, but i would still eat it. It gives me a special feeling, like when i used to climb the rope in gym class...